tips for your application at xavo
Find out how to achieve the best results for your introduction to our team.
1. the short application
Check out our career pages for job offerings and try to figure out your favourite position. Also unsolicited applications without reference to an advertised position are welcome - in this case you should explain in a particularly vivid way how you can contribute to Xavo. We would like to read the following briefly from your message:
- Professional background: not a complete CV but the most important stations on your way and your current job
- Motivation: what drives you to start a career at Xavo?
- Online references: where can we possibly learn more about you (career networks like LinkedIn, your own website, etc.)?
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us
2. your application documents
If you apply for one of our vacancies, you can also send us an application folder directly - in paper form by post or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you send us your documents electronically, please make sure to bundle everything in a single PDF file. In addition to the information that we expect from a short application, the following should be included in your application folder:
- Complete CV in tabular form
- List of acquired experiences and skills
- Linguistic proficiency
- Your preferences for location and travel
- Listing of any references such as projects, created applications - the clearer the better
- Professional certificates
All in all, we are less interested in the formal aspects, age, marital status etc. than in what you have done so far and what you want to do in the future - at Xavo.
3. Meet the team
The time may come to meet our team. If you're invited for an interview, we encourage you to keep the following things in mind:
Seriously. We are a team of unique characters and we appreciate this diversity.
Tell us what you have achieved
We'd like to hear what you have achieved in the past. What moved you to do it? How did you involve other people here? Where were the challenges for you? As well as where you've failed in the past?
Don't be afraid of questions
If anything is unclear to you, don't make it a secret. No matter to whom you talk Xavo, don't hesitate to engage with your interviewer.
We want your on-site interview at Xavo to be a great experience for you and for our team members. We want to learn about who you really are. For this reason, we have no dress code - so put on what you feel comfortable with. We are interested in you, not in externals.