Our most comprehensive Sample Management offering, including low-code configurable workflows, business logic and integrations.
Optimization leads to
Distributed R&D teams require support from multiple Sample Management labs that are optimized in the way they manage inventories and orders and flexible in the way they use equipment and other systems.
▪ Accurate digital representation of the inventory of physical samples
▪ Powerful query builder with the option to save, load and share queries
▪ Seamless integration to scanners and labelers
▪ Easy barcoding of new containers with intuitive barcode modelling
▪ Location tracking incl. history to always be able to find your containers
▪ Highly configurable storage structure
▪ Optimal utilization of available capacity
▪ Intuitive interface to load and unload storages
▪ Optional validation on container type level
▪ Use inventory queries to easily create orders
▪ Create, maintain and refer to frequently used target formats (including storage and assay formats) with chosen container and layout to reduce errors and allow repeatability
▪ Ability to filter and prioritize orders to focus on what is important
▪ Connectivity to 3rd party request systems to receive and execute orders
▪ Solvate neats with ease while the system does the calculation for you, no matter if you start with volume or target concentration
▪ Support the user transferring both neat and liquid material across containers
▪ Keeping an accurate Sample History and Lineage to find connected parent or children to a container
▪ Provide calculated process instructions to operators and devices to execute orders
in an automated way
▪ Track current progress of order execution
▪ Ensure optimal utilization of lab resources based on resource availability and capability
▪ Track and manage workload on available resources, for both, personnel and equipment
to get the Sample
Management job done
Cloud-native platform with containerized applications, Kubernetes-orchestrated and hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a single tenant deployment.
Multi-user system that optionally integrates with your Single Sign On provider.
Multi-tier, distributed architecture allowing for elastic (horizontal & vertical) scaling.
Ready-to-integrate with systems & equipment via IoT agents and UI.